Referral System & Commission
A1Essays.com Referral System generates an alphanumeric Referral Code upon registration completion but is only activated upon completion of one (1) delivered order of the member. Upon activation, you may use your Referral Code to participate in the commission system. The Referral Code can be given to unlimited number of referrals. Your referral code is the basis of commission entitlement.
All orders to be qualified as valid for commission should be processed and paid through A1Essays online ordering page form otherwise it will be considered not entitled for commission.
Your referral commission will only accrue if the referral order is completed and delivered.
- Commission entitlement can only be based on the initial order. Should this certain order have an additional payment whether been for additional pages or upgrading delivery mode, commission will still be considered and counted. Referral fixed commission fee is based always on the original (initial) paid order.
- If and when the particular order of the referral has been placed on REFUNDED status, commission will no longer be accrued.
- If and when the ‘REFUNDED’ status has been changed to another status, commission will no longer be accrued by referral system.
This Referral Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions between, A1Essays.com (“Us” or “Our” or “We”) and the individual or organization (the "Affiliate" or “You” or “Your”) participating in A1Essays.com Referral Program.
A member who has successfully completed the Registration form found on A1Essays.com site may participate and use the Referral System. A1Essays Referral program does not require any transaction service fee during the Registration Sign-up.
By submitting an online form to be registered as an Affiliate, You
- Warrant that the information with which You provided upon registration is complete, current and valid.
- Warrant that in the event You are registering an organization or corporate entity, You have the full right and authority to enter into this Referral System on behalf of such entity.
You will be paid a Commission Fee for the first or initial Qualified Purchase by a Referred Customer that you refer to A1Essays.com. Each Referred Customer and the Qualified Purchase must meet the following criteria (the "Criteria"):
- Each Referred Customer must be a new and unique visitor to A1Essays.com and must register by completing and submitting the Registration Form using a valid and unique account and billing information.
- Each Referred Customer must make a Qualified Purchase, and provide a valid payment for the purchased A1Essays.com Writing Services. To generate a Commission Fee for you, each Referred Customer must have registered at a1essays.com with one successful paid and delivered order.
- The delivered order of your referral must not have been refunded, cancelled or on chargeback.
A1Essays.com reserves the right to immediately cancel or withhold for later review any Commission Fee based on the foregoing or that otherwise fails to meet the Criteria. It is the responsibility of the Affiliate to monitor the payment, denial and withholding of Commission Fees.
A1Essays.com is not obligated to actively notify Affiliates of the status of Commission Fees. If an Affiliate has a question about a Commission Fee that has been cancelled or withheld, that Affiliate has 30 days from the day the payment was due to contact A1Essays.com to discuss or reclaim the Commission Fee. Any changes to decisions about cancelled or withheld Commission Fees are strictly at A1Essays.com discretion.
In the event that the Referred Customers that are referred to A1Essays.com by a specific Affiliate are determined to have an excessive cancellation orders as determined by A1Essays.com in its sole discretion, A1Essays.com reserves the right to withhold or decline pending and future Commission Fees for the Affiliate.
Any attempt by an Affiliate to manipulate, falsify or inflate Referred Customers, Qualifying Purchases or Commission Fees to intentionally defraud A1Essays.com or violation of any of the terms of this Agreement constitutes immediate grounds for A1Essays.com to terminate this Agreement and will result in forfeiture of any Commission Fees due to you.
- COMMISSION PAYMENTS
All commissions do not have a specific schedule or period of payment. Payment shall be made by Us to You by way of the Pay Pal Send Money Portal or transfer to your Portal Account to ensure that the payment is secure and can be tracked. Your profile on Portal Account must be updated with a PayPal email address used also on your PayPal account. We shall not be held liable for the delayed receipt of commissions due to your provision of inaccurate details. Please refer to PayPal's policy to ensure you are eligible to receive payment if you reside outside of the United States. https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-approved-signup-countries-outside
In the event that the commission to be paid to You in any calendar month is less than US$ 30 (the "Minimum Amount"), We shall not be obligated to make the payment until such time as the commission is equal to the Minimum Amount. The amount in excess of the minimum (US$ 30) will be credited to your account. Total Money or Commission may be used as fund on your MY WALLET in purchasing orders at A1Essays.com.
- TRANSPARENT COMMISSION STATISTICS
A1ESSAYS.COM WEB SITE IS AN ONLINE SERVICE PROVIDER SUBJECT TO YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN. THIS TERM MUST BE READ CAREFULLY IN THE EVENT OF ACCESSING THE SITE. A1ESSAYS.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY TERMS & CONDITIONS OR FUNCTIONALITY AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL TAKE IN EFFECT IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED CONDITIONS ON A1ESSAYS.COM SITE .
By using the site, you signify that you understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of A1Essays.com Referral Registration Agreement. Should you not agree, site must not be accessed
Nam scelerisque velit et neque tin Morbi mollis eu mauris.
A1Essays has a pool of writers trained in writing new, features, opinion pieces and technical/scientific articles that would pass most rigoruos publication standard.
Web Content Writing
A1Essays provides high quality web content management services. We evaluate your site, recommend better ways of structuring content if necessary, and write the content items for you based on your specifications